Monday, December 04, 2006

CAMBRIDGE

Here I am...tomorrow morining my mother an I will take a plane, destination: Cambridge. Well, London, then train to cambridge but it's the same. On wedensday (I still have no idea about how to write it),I'll have an interview after which they decide if to make me an offer or not. Great. yeah, packing my things 5 minutes ago I realised I've lost their letter...moreover on sutarday I got a terrible cold and I can hardly move from my bed...well it seems like good luck is with me in these days!
Cambridge me and my cold are coming.........

3 comments:

raraavis said...

Gosh! It is great! Good luck, my dearest!

Big Hugs

Anonymous said...

oh i am so happy for you! good luck!

Anonymous said...

Marghe,i tell you,you'll do it,you'll be the best,hear that:)?Just forget about your nerves and cold,take some pills and...go do it!!!