Saturday, November 25, 2006

THERE ARE NO WORDS...

Ladies and gents I've seen him!!!The concert was great..simply wonderful..and he!Well he is fantastic!But..oh God..I can't breath still I'm so happy..I'm going around with a stupid smile on my face..just remembering all the time..there are no words to describe him...I'm tired but finally happy...thanks!!!!!

"Ma dentro di me sento che il grande amore esiste, amo senza peccato,amo ma sono triste perchè Rossana è bella,siamo così diversi,a parlarle non riesco le parlerò coi versi!!"

4 comments:

onar said...

io ero un po piu indietro..ma quante emozioni!!credevo di impazzire!!lui è troppo un grande, fa morrir dal ridere!!!!baci!
evviva Guccini!!

Anonymous said...

Ok,i'll pretend i understood the last passage of your post,but i guess it described how great Guccini is;)Anyway i'm happy for you,if only i could walk around with a silly smile on my face,that would be great...;0

onar said...

hey Jul!i've read yor last posts..I do remmebre ya happy and smiling where is now that Jul?come on life is great anyway!!!I'd like to hear you're happy againe...
the last passage is from a guccini's song..
kisses

Anonymous said...

Here's happy smiling Jul!Nearly always happy and smiling:)