Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CAMBRIDGE.....

Here I am, back in the 'Bridge, back to life.
This time, I know how does this life work, I know what to do and how, I know my daily routine...
I can stop worrying about what will happen to me and start to enjoy every single second, every single opportunity...
I realized I have no time for dreams, cose I'm already living one, but also and above all, cose they are what have ruined my life...
No more dream, it's time to size the day...
I'm stronger this time, I know that I can go back to the other half/live and survive...
I know what to do with my time, my life, the academic part of it..
I know what to do with myself
No more fears..
Cambridge saved me.

2 comments:

бела said...

oh, voman, just wait for the first deadline :}

onar said...

no deadline can bring me down..what I want to shout with all my voice every day of my life is that I LOVE CAMBRIDGE! I love it!! full stop... it's the only place in the world where I feel entirely alive.. xxxx