Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Rebours

"I didn't say I liked it,Harry. I said it fascinated me. There is a great difference."

Yeah, Dorian Gray was actuallly pretty right...it isn't a book that you can like or dislike, it's more like a powerful force that come out the pages an grasp your soul...after reading this book you feel that you have ti change sth in your life...you feel you have to resemble Des Eissent and yet to be different...oh, it's simply great!!If beeing a decadent means to be like Jean Des Eissent, I guess I'd rather be a decadent....

6 comments:

raraavis said...

This is not a comment to your post, anyway...
It is simply to let you know that you've just came into my mind...
I was watching tv, I saw Robin Williams and I begun to crave for watching Dead Poets Society once again... And suddendly I found myself thinking of you...
So... Hope you're doing well, my dearest!
C ya soon

onar said...

oh dear!!It's a plesure to be associeted with Dead Poets Society!!!:-) Yeah, apart from the weather(I can't stand this hot!!!!)I'm fine...and happy!!what about ya?
kisses

raraavis said...

Well, pretty busy right now... On thursday I refused 27/30 in Statistical analysis... I'm crazy. Definitely!!
Actually I've 3 exams left (statistics, cardiology and infectious diseases) to take in September... I took 3 days to relax. From tomorrow back to study... And to work (on Friday and Sat I'm working in the wards of infectious diseases).
If you're coming to Milan on the weekend...

onar said...

Gosh!!you're really busy!!!!I've only to read 9 books of 500 pages in english for september..eh eh...yeah I was just thinking that I'd need to come to Milan someday...

raraavis said...

books 'bout what? Let me know when you're gonna come...

onar said...

about socioligy anthropology, archaelogy...let me decide when i'm gonna come..:-)