Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'M LAEVING ON A JET PLANE....

Well, I am not, that was Janis Joplin,still I think is a good title for a post (or song...).....I thought I'd better restart to write in english just cose I gotta get used to that...I am putting all my clothes on the bed trying to decide which one I should bring and which not...It's an hard job,ya know, I have to chose what I want to wear for the next 2 months!!!I've never done anything like that...and I have to look everything a decide if it is still in a good condition or not...and while doing that I have not to think that I'm leaving, otherwise I'll start panicking...uf...uf...uf,....why leaving is so scaring?????
It's the final count-down..17 days left....well 16 and a half.....prrrrrr

4 comments:

Jul said...

Two months...?Where're you going...?I may have a guess, but I'd better not, not to spoil good news if what I think is right(copmplicated thought...)!

onar said...

I'm going to university dear...nothing so terribe actually..still I'm a little bit scared, also cose It'll be in England and I'm sure I wont understand a single word for the first wek!!!

Jul said...

Woohoo! Thats what I actually thought! Come on, it's great! No more f*cking school! Cheer up, it's England! Our favourite f*cking island! Sorry, didn't mean to swear,just emotions. You got it? It's great, not bad! I'm happy happy happy for you:)!

Anuta said...

Oh my God! I've just read! And I am so happy for you! I remember how much you wanted to enter the university and now you did it and you are going to be in England!!! If you have some time, visit York and tell Peter (who is still there) Hello from me. Thats so great! Congratulations dear!!!

P.S there is one more reason to write in english... Unfortunately I still dont know much in italian))) So please write in english=)