Sunday, April 08, 2007

EASTER PONDERINGS...

It doesn't concern Easter at all but I needed to talk about that...Ladies I wish to hear your opinion about boys, in this period of my life I think that they are here only to hurt us and well decieve us and then make us cry...not every boy, of course, but most of them are egoistic, think only for themselves, believe that if they feel ok it doesn't matter at all if you are crawling...
that's my opinion..tell me if I'm wrong!!!oh I'll post this beautiful song from Chicago ( if you haven't seen it yet you have to!!) which ecxplaines perfectely my thoughts...enjoy!!

6 comments:

Anuta said...

i agree with you completely! you know, lately i had the same thoughts about boys and i came to the same conclusion as you! but still i hope that one day i will find the one and the oly who wont hurt me, and who will love me sincerely (you can call me naive but i believe this day will come). the problem is that in the begining they are really nice and so on, but then they become nothing but fucking bastards.

onar said...

Yeah, fucking bastard describes perfectly boys behavior...ya know, I hope to find a guy who really worth me but probably he live thousands of km far away from here..

Jul said...

Well, even if he does live in the kingdom of Far Far Away he still does!And hopefully he's not a fucking bastard. At least just a bastard from time to time. Give him time, give him time...

onar said...

I'll wait all my life if necessary..but then will be too late..hihi..anyway, my problem is that I can't help but falling in love with boys (only one to tell the truth and it's more than enough!!) who are fucking bastards!!

Anuta said...

please tell me why, why live is so unfair! why we always fall in love with fcking bastards! you know somebody said that we do it, so that once we find a true love we will be able to apreceate it...

onar said...

uhm..I'm not that sure I'll find true love..really, I have no idea why we fall in love with fucking bastards but believe me I'd rather prefer not to do that!!!!