Thursday, October 19, 2006

WHAT THE HELL DO I WANT??

Can anybody help me?!
Let's talk about guys..why not?so probably Anna'll be happy...
Let's talk about the perfect guy,does him exist?!well,this summer I used to think he does...He was in front of me so terribly perfect so...just the human version of my dream!!but now summer's over and in this grey dayily routine I'm not sure...what I've learnt in these 18 years?What do I really dream for my feuture?
Should I keep dreaming and waiting for him,or should just be happy now?

God!I can't believe I've written sth like that...brrr..awful!

4 comments:

Anuta said...

hey marghe!
i think that there is no ideal guy because thare cant be ideal person but when you will fall in lovwe you wont see his disadvantages. you will i am sure you will find a guy of your dream of course he wont be perfect but you will love him. dont worry and well simply wash your face:)

Jul said...

At first i want to say that it's completely normal you wrote smth like that cause sooner or later we all ask ourselves questions like what do we really want and what do we really need,so it's ok.And I agree with Anna:men are human after all,there're no perfect guys(well,at least completely perfect)but when you face love...then it doesn;t metter for you if he has some trates you don't like.You don't like them in other people,but you won't notice them in HIM(HRH The Perfect Guy).And in your 18 years you've learned everythingg you should have,so don't worry.You;ll find HIM:sooner,later...maybe tomorrow.You can't know when,but you will,don't doubt that.

onar said...

..probably he's already gone...but thanks girls..you're always the best..

raraavis said...

IMHO, one should always be a little unsatisfied (otherwise we won't be able to go haed) and a little proud of him/herself... In medio stat virtus...

so, why don't you try to be quite happy now and keep on dreaming and waiting at the same time?

Life is not black and white...

Moreover, I just think that there is no perfect guy, but the perfect one for you...
So go haed, keep smiling and pay attention to the "signs" on your way...Maybe someone has left them for you!

Big hugs!