Wednesday, August 16, 2006

CAR CRASH

Nothing special,I forgot cars run on the right side of the road so I crossed and..well it's quite strange i'm not in hospital right now.I won't talk about the importance of life,not at all,but what happened made me realize that here I'm like a fish out of water(is the same in english?).Oh,yes,I know this place since I was born but now I feel stranger: everything is boring,so normal,so...Definitly I was born to live away from here sourraunded by differents emotions.I need to do different things,to meet new people and make friendship,to laugh for stupid miistakes,to fall in love with somebody I know I would never ever see again and dream about him every day and night just for fun,just to say"oh I met HIM"....
I need to go.I can't stand here.I need to do,travel,see...
this is a prison!!

No comments: