Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2 DAYS TO GO....

...surprisingly, I'm not scared anymore...at the moment I just want to leave : If I have to that the sooner the better...Just wanna have a last beer (well perhaps few last beers) with my friend ad jump into this new adventure, with all the good and bad things it can bring to me...moreover all my class mate have already started unversity: I feel a bit late...I'm sure I won't have enough time to say goodbye to everybody..I'd really like to meet everybody one last time, expecially people whose friendship I know I will probably loose with the distance..but it's life...here I took the occasion to thanks all the people who had come through my way even if for a single day...Thanks, many thanks, from the depth of my heart!!!
and now go Bepe...go....

No comments: